The most recent Apex Legends patch has arrived and it’s stuffed with bug fixes forward of season 2.
The patch’s greatest replace involves Caustic, whose traps had been hurting gamers by means of partitions. Whereas Caustic mains could have gotten a kick out of the bug, it wasn’t nice for different gamers, so Respawn mounted the difficulty.
One other change coming with this replace is a PC-only improve that permits gamers to cap their body fee with the brand new console command, “fps_max.” This will hold the body fee locked the place it’s most steady, and will help gamers to keep away from taxing their graphics playing cards greater than needed.
This patch is devoted totally to bug fixes, however we did hear among the modifications which might be coming with the sport’s second season subsequent month. Throughout final weekend’s EA Play occasion, Respawn introduced a number of particulars on the brand new legend, in addition to the ranked mode and new battle go coming to Apex Legends in season 2.
For a take a look at all of the modifications that got here with this patch, you may take a look at the total patch notes beneath.
InternetEX LEGENDS 6.11.2019 PATCH NOTES
- Replace from Respawn: this patch additionally mounted the bug with therapeutic gadgets not functioning when utilizing the keybinds for them.
- The next config instructions at the moment are enabled:
- Fastened challenge with gamers not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left throughout an Apex Elite match.
Additionally made enhancements in order that Loss Forgiveness works extra persistently in different circumstances the place it wasn’t working accurately.
- Fastened bug the place Caustic’s Nox Fuel Traps would injury gamers by means of partitions.
- Fastened exploit the place you would repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Fuel Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fastened bug with in-game reward message not displaying the fitting picture for Ps Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fastened challenge with “nerfed” skydiving from a Leap Tower.
- Resolved quite a few localization points for Xbox and PS4.
- Fastened points with gadgets sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fastened points associated to closely decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fastened audio bug associated to Octane’s Leap Pad.
- Fastened quite a few sport logic script errors.